Sunday, May 30, 2010

AWARD :-}}



Lucie from the wonderful Cooking at Marystow ( a fantastic cook and encouraging  fellow blogger) and Kristy from My Little Space  (another wonderful blogger and talented cook) have both given me this lovely Sunshine Award - thank you very, very much.  I was really touched to think that others like what I write and cook, and am delighted to get the opportunity to recognise the great work and talent of some of the other blogs I follow.

The wonderful women at The Claytons Blog

Jutta at Happy Valley Cook,

The cousins at Cookie Confessions

Rhyleysgranny at Tea and Wheaten Bread

Choclette at Chocolate Log Blog

Emmalene at Cocina de Lina

Thank you all for the hours of enjoyment.

6 comments:

Choclette said...

I'm not surprised you got nominated the award twice - I'm so amazed at the shear quantity of baking that you do. it all looks really good too. Thank you for passing the award on to me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for passing on the award to me and for introducing me to new food blogs.

Jutta said...

Thanks for the lovely award BG! I love how we all appreciate each other's cooking adventures.

Lucie said...

Thanks for your lovely and kind words - you do indeed deserve getting this award twice. This is fab blog. Lucie x

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award! We sooo enjoy reading your blog as well!

Choclette said...

I have finally posted about this now on my blog - I've explained there why I've taken so long.